The information on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be used in place of medical advice or care. Please consult a health care professional in your area regarding any concerns you may have.
To view this content in our traditional E-Book, click here.
Breast Changes | Hormones Make & Deliver Milk | Suckle Drives The System | Stages of Milk Production & Composition | Milk Supply | Baby-Led or Laid-back Feeding | Helping Your Baby Latch | Signs of Breastfeeding Going Well | Frequency of Feeds | Supply & Demand | Breast Size, Shape & Surgery | Relactation & Induced Lactation | Breastfeeding Positions
Sore Nipples | Not Enough Milk | Thrush | Calming a Fussy Baby | Using a Pacifier (Soother) | Waking a Sleepy Baby | Baby will Not Latch | Expressing & Storing Milk | Engorgement | Plugged Ducts | Oversupply of Milk | Mastitis | Jaundice | Multiple Babies | Premature Babies | Caesarean Birth | Nursing Strike
Nutrition | Tandem Feeding & Siblings | Friends | Sex After Birth | Alcohol | Taking Time for Yourself | Sleep | Exercise | Feeling Down | Feeling Ill | Returning to Work/Staying at Home | Things to Consider | Medication & Herbs | Teething, Solids & Weaning | Smoking & Drugs | Breastfeeding Anywhere/Anytime
How to Use this Website
Explore this website and learn more about breastfeeding.
Navigating This Website:
- All topics are listed in the navigation bar at the top of each page.
- Specific topics are listed on each page as buttons (hyperlinks) to take you to the topic on the specific page.
- You may also search for specific topics by using the Search bar located above. When using the search bar, results will indicate the webpage(s) that contain the content you are looking for.
- To return to the top of the page, click on the arrow located in the bottom right hand corner.
- To learn more about navigating and bookmarking this website, on browsers or on your mobile device, Click Here.
We also suggest adding this website to the bookmarks in your preferred browser or if on your mobile device (shown here), add this to your home screen for easy access to comprehensive breastfeeding information. Most browsers have similar methods for adding these bookmarks, examples from some are below:
Safari (Mac OS) – located in the “Bookmarks” tab within Safari.
Firefox – located in the URL bar or in the Overflow Menu.
Chrome – located in URL bar or Google Menu.